Russian foreign minister on the poisoning
order cytotec online overnight shipping Theresa May gave Russia a deadline of 4 pm today to explain the spy poisoning last week. Here is the Russian foreign minister’s response:
- Told UK ambassador that British stance on spy poisoning is of a provocative nature
- Says Russian was not involved in poisoning of former double agent
- Will not respond until it is given a sample of the nerve agent
- Says will not respond until Britain starts to act in line with the chemical weapons convention, which foresees a joint investigation in such incidents
- Any threats of sanctions against Moscow will not be left without response
We will have to wait and see what May says in two hours.